Cooling Off This Summer

Cooling Off This Summer

The sun is scorching hot and the humidity is too high. To beat the summer heat our options are a dip in the pool or drinking our favorite beverage. Lots of options for beverage, like soda, fruit juices or water. And sometimes watery fruits like water melon can help in quenching our thirst.

And how about drinking our favorite fruit juice with some fruit slices or chunks? Not a bad idea right? So here's a fun way of enjoying our juices in a not so conventional way.

Actually, its not something new. I first tried it at Moon Cafe (another great restaurant worth visiting, I'll write about it some other time) and they call it Sun Coolers. Then I meet the same kind of drink at Aa's, I forgot how its called.

Anyway, the drink is really simple. Its just an orange juice with watermelon, orange and apple slices. And it really taste good! I'm not really a fan of apples but with this drink, I like the taste of apple combined with the other fruits, yummy...

So go ahead and make your own sun cooler and maybe add your own favorite fruit to personalize the taste. Don't forget to share it with family and friends!





Related Posts with Thumbnails
2 Responses
  1. fetus Says:

    yes! Mooon cafe's suncooler is great, most especially this summer. it has a familiar taste though, as if it's base is tang or something, and then added with those fruit chunks hehehe. Lemon Grass has also their version, and the drink is rather light; a mixture of water perhaps with peppermint, lemon, orange, and i don't know the others. :)


  2. yenyen Says:

    I was actually using eight o'clock for this one, haven't tried Tang, maybe I'll try using tang for comparison. I haven't tried the one at Lemon grass sometime when I have time, I'll try dropping by Lemon grass...