The Garden Resort, Montebello


The Garden Resort, Montebello

Montebello, a garden resort at the back of Country Mall in Banilad has always been a part of my life. Ever since, I have come to visit the place, either to accompany my mom (my aunt actually, just used to calling her mom) to visit old friends or to attend a family affair with my father (he's working here too).

We use to hang-out here with my siblings to take a dip in their pools. Its also where they learned how to swim with me as their instructor. This is how we used to bond, having the pool all by ourselves all afternoon.

Many guest would consideration this place their home away from home. Staff are friendly and very accommodating. Frequent quest are called by their first names and service are customize according to their needs. Their food taste great and they serve different cuisine. And all this comes at a very affordable price.







Related Posts with Thumbnails
0 Responses