Cebu on the 37th floor


Cebu on the 37th floor

In the heart of Cebu City, stands a towering building that is 40 stories high, the tallest hotel tower in the country. With its dancing lights that we sometimes see even when we're outside the city. The Edge coaster and the Sky Walk is the attraction of Crown Regency, its the 1st in the Philippines and in the world is always worth a try.

I've been to the place several times bringing friends and letting them experience the same thrill that I had during my first visit. Either seeing the view of Cebu at 360 degrees with the added thrill of viewing it tilted at 45 degrees or walking the path at the building's outer rim with only a rope to guide and support you is breath taking. With the city lights actively lighted up for us to see the beauty of Cebu at night.

The price is right for the excitement that it offers. The challenge is too easy for the dare devils but a good start to those who want to experience some adrenaline rush. And I'm looking forward for their 3rd attraction which is expected to open anytime this year. And by that time I'll be back late afternoon to see the sun setting in the horizon.








Related Posts with Thumbnails
2 Responses
  1. fetus Says:

    i can try bungee jumping but for some reason i don't have the balls to try this. even when i'm just watching the pictures my stomach goes up to my throat. lol. lots of my friends have tried this and kept inviting me but i kept saying no. hehehe....


  2. yenyen Says:

    you should try it! its really fun... :D