Early Morning Ritual


Early Morning Ritual

Ever since the new Mactan bridge also known as Marcelo Fernan Bridge, has been constructed I tried to jog there early morning once in a while. I used to jog with my childhood friend but due to our busy schedules we couldn't find time to jog together. But I don't mind running alone though.

I can still remember, every time we reach the parks below the bridge, we would sit down in one of their benches and watch as the boats pass by while waiting for the sun to rise. Such a refreshing sight to see the sleeping city, wake up and getting ready for another day.

This is how my day on a Saturday or Sunday will start. And this will also be something I'll miss when we'll move to our new house (rented only).. But hopefully I'll be able to find a place similar to this in our new home..








Related Posts with Thumbnails
0 Responses