Summer Get-away I Cant Forget


Summer Get-away I Cant Forget

A year ago, we were privileged to book a cheaper flight to Boracay. Having been there before any of my companions, I was in-charge of our accommodation. I booked it at Boracay Courtyard, a sister company of La Carmela de Boracay. It's not fronting the white sand beach but we are allowed to hang out at La Carmela which is fronting the shore. Amenities of La Carmela are also free for use including their swimming pool. So its like we were booked in La Carmela and just paying half the price.Our accommodation already includes meals, from breakfast until dinner.

Seeing the long stretch of white beach already excites me. Being a beach bum myself nothing satisfies me but seeing the blue skies, white sand and the calm seas right in front of my eyes. The sand are really fine, Cebu may have white sand beach but the fineness of Boracay's sand is different.

We've walked the three kilometers of white sand beach for almost three days without signs of getting tired of seeing the same thing. Everyday the sun would set and everyday we look forward to seeing it. I just envy the locals, for having such a beautiful place to wake up to everyday single day. How I wish to live here all my life.







Related Posts with Thumbnails
0 Responses