The Plaza, The Church - Boljoon Part II

The Plaza, The Church - Boljoon Part II

Boljoon church is of ancient architecture made of white limestone and has withstand storms and typhoons. It has work of art painted on the ceiling but I chose not to enter the place since I wasn't dress appropriately. So I stayed outside and just took pictures of those that are interesting.

Boljoon Town may have been far from the city but they are also tuned to the new technologies. And as proof, they have free Wifi connection in their town plaza. Not a bad idea for a small town like this one.

I also love the location of their plaza, its beside the sea. Lots of greenery and some place to sit down and relax when the sun is out. Its a nice place to settle down when one decides to retire because most house are in between the road and the sea. Or am I just speaking for myself? :D







Related Posts with Thumbnails
0 Responses