Looney Tunes Active! Run

Looney Tunes Active! Run

Its time for everyone to get active and healthy, its the objective of Looney tunes active! to actually attract young and old to have an active lifestyle. Just this June 5, 2010, Looney Tunes Active held its first fun run at SM City Cebu.

It encourages our younger generation to actually start running and getting involve in sports to keep them healthy. I would very much agree on this idea to get kids involve since I myself started getting active early. And until now, I make it a point to get some exercise once in a while to keep a toned body and in top shape.

The race started at 6 o'clock in the morning and it was my first run after a month of not running. I was planning to get some rest from running but I find it more tiring to be just in the house and not doing anything. So I joined after being ask about the race. Though I know how unprepared I was for the race.

I finished my 5k race in 40 minutes. It actually took me a little longer to finish the race than my normal speed. Not bad, but I could have done better. Anyway, another race is coming and that's the Energizer Night Run. So I'm sure that I'll be able to prepare for this race and hoping to get a faster speed for this one.





Related Posts with Thumbnails
1 Response
  1. Nice codes. This is very much useful for everyone. Keep it up.