Thank You 2010

Thank You 2010

The year 2010 has brought me a lot of interesting things, places and people. I have made my goals into a reality and have added some that was not on my list but I am still very glad that I did.

I have climbed the tallest mountain in the Philippines, and the second tallest in Asia (coming blog), I have jumped the Plunge and ziplined at Danao Bohol, discovered the remote island of Camotes and conquered the urban jungle of Metro Manila alone . I have devoted my time learning the basics of Photography and started capturing moments that are memorable to me. These are some of the things that I have listed on my bucketlist before I turn 30, and 3 years earlier I have accomplished it.

The coming year promises more adventure and discovery for me. I have already booked a flight for Cagayan de Oro and hopefully I will be able to experience the white water rafting and explore Camiguin Island. I have committed in studying more and taking lessons in Photography too. And as the saying goes that life is a box of chocolate, we never know what we can get,I look forward to whatever things life will offer this 2011, may it be a bitter dark chocolate, I will still savor every bite of it. Because I will, and still am living life to the fullest.

No challenge will be turn down, just let me take it one day at a time. To us all, Happy New Year and start planning out your adventures, because life is short, you deserve to enjoy and live every minute of it! Happy New Year Everyone!







Related Posts with Thumbnails
2 Responses
  1. fetus Says:

    Happy new year too! post na sa mount apo! hehehehe


  2. Yenyen Says:

    hahahahahaha ala pko naka write sa amo mt apo na climb.. hehehe soon... hehehehe