I’m joining Cebu Blog Camp 2010


I’m joining Cebu Blog Camp 2010

Four months ago I started my blog site. Courtesy of a friend who convinced me to blog my adventures and travel. I've learned to love blogging and the freedom it offers me to express myself and at the same time share my experience to people who love to go to the places I've been to.

And because of this love that I have for blogging, I started to crave for other people's idea on how to blog and I started to wonder what are the other opportunities offered when we blog.

Good thing a schoolmate published an article about Cebu Blog Camp this coming May 22 and I see this as an opportunity for me to advance my knowledge in blogging at the same time expand my network and meet new bloggers. Its a free invitation and it will be held at CAP Auditorium, CAP complex, Jones, Cebu City.

See you there!



The Cebu Blog Camp 2010


is co-presented by


Gold Sponsors



Sponsor and Media Partner

Bronze Sponsors


Geiser Maclang Marketing Communications, Inc.


Custom Wordpress Theme by Padd Solutions


South Florida Party Planner Magazine
Weddings, Quinceanera, Sweet Sixteen and Events Magazine


Winston Delawar Photography, a Premiere South Florida Wedding Photographer


Black Friday Deals by Jehzlau Concepts


Jupiter Suites – Free Internet and Breakfast Hotel in Makati


Media and Institution Partners


Mozilla


RCTV 36 – Official Online and TV Media Partner


Cebu Daily News – Official Print Media Partner


Blog4Reviews

Donors


Jaypee Habaradas of JaypeeOnline.net


Cebu Blog Camp 2010 is an event organized by a group of Cebu Bloggers.







Related Posts with Thumbnails
1 Response