Big Bikes

Big Bikes

Last Saturday, we were covering a wedding and fortunately there get away vehicle was a big bike. It was a convoy of motorbikes and as the official photographer of the event, we have to ride the bikes to document the event. It was a chance for me to ride a big bike.

I have always fantasize of owning one, given the size that I have, I know that is very impossible. I love high speed machine and I love driving fast. And this vehicle has all that I dreamed of. Even with its humongous size the ride was very comfortable comparing it to the common and smaller motorbikes. And since it was a convoy, I was not able to experience how fast this bike can run, but I know that every roar of the engine, there is a lot of power stored to catch a very fast car.

Hopefully during one of their anniversary I'll be able to cover the event so I too can experience again riding a big bike at a faster speed. :D Its what I call Speed trip!





Related Posts with Thumbnails
0 Responses