Window box on my future Kitchen

(Photo from windowboxplanters.com)

Window box on my future Kitchen

I have always dreamed of having my own house with some space for a lawn. I love to be surrounded by greens and some space for my future kids to play. I have started planning on both the interiors and exteriors of the house and have been looking for great designs.

One of the things that I like would like to have is a window box outside my kitchen window, over looking at the kids playing in the lawn. Such a refreshing appeal on my kitchen while I'm cooking, isn't it?

I love to plant it with tropical flowers of vibrant shades of yellow and lots of greens to go with it. The window box would look good in white and just below the kitchen window. Now I'm getting so excited to order some of these but not just yet. Let me wake up from this wonderful dream and start working for my goal.





Related Posts with Thumbnails
0 Responses