Batong Malunhaw at Alegria

Batong Malunhaw at Alegria

One hundred seventeen kilometers south of Cebu City is the serene town of Alegria. I have read that there are a lot of outdoor activities that can be done in this 4th class municipality, unfortunately when I visited the town it was only at Batong Malunhaw.

Batong Malunhaw is a Local Goverment unit operated beach resort, which has a pool and white pristine beach. I got to know that infront this beach resort is a fish sanctuary protected by both the LGU and DENR.

When we visited the place, it was windy and cold, so I wasn't able to get the chance to enjoy the white beach and the fish sanctuary. Though I look forward to visiting the place again someday with less winds. But we were still able to enjoy the serenity of the place.

Their rooms range from 1000 to 1500 and bringing of foods is advisable. And even its infront a fish sanctuary they don't have snorkeling gears for rent, so its better to bring your own. Someday I'll revisit the place and enjoy the corals and the fishes.







Related Posts with Thumbnails
0 Responses